GroceryBit Terms & ConditionsUpdated 1.4.2019
- Welcome to GroceryBit, Inc. & GroceryBit.com website & App. By using this website and App, you agree to comply with the Terms & Conditions, Warranties, Disclaimers & all Policy’s and to indemnify GroceryBit Inc,GroceryBit.com, its Shareholders, Employees, Officers, Subsidiaries and Affiliates against any claims by you and third parties that occur from your violation of the Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to add to, modify or delete any part of the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
- In accordance with the Terms and Conditions further known as “Terms” contained in this Application and Agreement, I hereby submit my Application to become an Grocery Miner (Retail Subscriber) and or a BitBuilder (IBO, Independent Business Owner) with GroceryBit, (hereinafter referred to as the Company), and hereby state and agree as follows: I am of legal age, in the state or jurisdiction, in which I reside, to enter into this Agreement. This Application and Agreement including Agreement with the Terms and Conditions becomes effective on the date received, signed by the applicant and accepted by the Company in its home office. Any Chargeback(s) initiated by a Subscriber or BitBuilder will be considered an act of Fraud committed against Company, its Shareholders, employees, Officers and its affiliated company’s services and or products. Company reserves the right to pursue all legal remedies for fraudulent charge backs.
- Upon acceptance of this Application, I understand that I will become a BitBuilder of the Company and will be eligible to participate in the selling and distribution of the Company goods and services and receive commissions in connection with such sales in accordance with the Company's Terms and Compensation Plan. A Limited License is extended to each BitBuilder as part of this agreement. A non-refundable minimal one-time Limited License Fee of $197.00 USD is charged upon enrollment. An annual Technology Fee of $70 USD will be charged on the anniversary date of enrollment.
- Lawful Purposes Only: This website may only be used for lawful purposes and may not be used in any way to harm another person. You may not use the website in violation of any of the Terms for Company. You may not falsely advertise, make inappropriate claims, provide obscenity, or create spam using this website in any way. Spam includes: sending unsolicited e-mail messages or web addresses to online users, posting messages that contain this website address in newsgroups that are unrelated to our products and services and creating false advertising. You may not gain any illegal or unauthorized access to information or other computers or networks from this site. You may not assist or permit any person to engage in any named violations.
- I understand that as a BitBuilder, I am an independent contractor (IBO, Independent Business Owner); not an agent, employee, or franchisee of the Company. I further understand and agree that I will not be treated as an employee with respect to such services for Federal or State tax purposes. Nor will I be treated as an employee for purposes of the Federal Unemployment Act, the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, the Social Security Act, the State Unemployment Act or State Employment Security Act. I understand and agree to pay all applicable Federal and State income taxes, self-employment taxes, sales taxes, local taxes, and/or local license fees that may become due as a result of my activities under this Agreement.
- I understand and agree that my remuneration will consist solely of retail profits from the completed sales of Company Subscriptions, commissions or bonuses relating to the sale or other output derived from in-person sales, solicitations or orders from ultimate consumers, primarily in the home or otherwise.
- I understand I am not required to maintain an inventory of any kind in order to become a BitBuilder. I further understand I may terminate my BitBuilder and or Subscription at any time, for any reason. To terminate my Position, I must give written notice to Company.
- Montana residents who cancel their BitBuilder or SUBSCRIPTION within 15 days are entitled to a 100% refund of any consideration given to participate.
- I hereby agree to use only the current Company's provided replicated BitBuilder website as provided to me to represent the Company's Subscription Services, products and GroceryBit BitBuilder Compensation Plan PDF. For BitBuilder affiliate recruiting, I agree to emphasize that no purchase of goods or services are required to participate as a no-cost Affiliate; and that no recruitment fee can be derived from the mere act of sponsoring other BitBuilders; and that no earnings are guaranteed from participation in the compensation plan. I agree that I will not make representations about the actual, potential, or expected earnings of any BitBuilder of the Company at any time.
10.A SUBSCRIBERS are not eligible to enroll other SUBSCRIBERS or BitBuilders unless they upgrade to a BitBuilder position.
- Payment Acceptance Agreement: If I fail to pay for products or services, the Company is authorized to withhold the appropriate amounts from my commission and bonus checks, electronic checking accounts, if any, which I have authorized the Company to charge. If payment owed isn't made, I understand that I may, at the Company's discretion, lose my marketing organization and future commissions and bonuses, and may be placed on inactive status by the Company for an indeterminate period. The Company will not be responsible for the loss of any commissions and bonuses or other payments because of delays or errors in orders, charges, receiving agreements or other acts outside of the control of the Company. I understand and agree that should I execute a personal business decision to order products, literature or other items from the Company on behalf of any other person by authorizing use of my BitBuilder payment information, I’II will be bound by the terms of this Agreement regardless of any decision or actions taken by the person I’m ordering for, and agree to hold the Company harmless from any dispute I or the Company may have with this person due to my business decisions or actions.
- I understand that as a BitBuilder, I’m not guaranteed any income, nor am I assured of any profit or success. I understand the Compensation Plan, also known as the GroceryBit BitBuilder Compensation Plan, can only earn compensation upon the retail sales of the Company's goods and services. SUBSCRIBERS ARE CONSIDERED RETAIL SALES. I will be free to set my own hours and determine the location and methods of selling, within the guidelines and requirements of this Agreement and the GroceryBit Terms. I agree that I will be responsible for all of my own business expenses in connection with my activities as a BitBuilder.
- I further certify that neither the Company nor my sponsor (Enroller) has made any claims of guaranteed earnings or representations of anticipated earnings that might result from my efforts as a BitBuilder. I understand that my success as a BitBuilder comes from retails sales, service, and the development of a sales organization. I understand and agree that I will make no statements, disclosures or representations in selling the Company's good and services or in the sponsoring of other BitBuilders other than those contained in approved Company materials.
13A I hereby agree not to use any Registered Logo’s, Brand Names, Product Pictures, or Descriptions from any of the services provided by GroceryBit and its’ Subsidiaries.
- I hereby agree that I’II will not advertise using the Company name, trade names or logos in any manner nor will I use any written, printed, recorded or any other material in advertising, promoting or describing the products of GroceryBit marketing program, which has not been copyrighted and provided or approved by GroceryBit.
- I hereby consent and authorize the unlimited use of my name, likeness, voice, or other written comments or documentation provided to the Company or obtained by the Company from my use of Company product or services, provided such use is in connection with the advertisement, promotion or training of Company products, marketing program, services or promotional literature and supplies. I hereby certify that my testimonial or endorsement of such Company products or other personal participation is made of my own free will and that I have not and will not be paid any monetary sum for doing so.
- In the event that I enroll other BitBuilders, I agree to provide a bona fide supervisory, distributive and selling function in connection with the sale of the Company's Subscriptions, goods and services to the ultimate consumer. I also agree to train all BitBuilders I may sponsor in the performance of these functions. I agree to have a continuing and positive communication and supervision with my sales organization. I agree that all training seminars to be held in any type of open or public meeting facility and or on-line or through Teleconference calls must meet all of the requirements of a Company-approved meeting as detailed herein and in other Company materials. I agree that any form of negative communications concerning the company products, services, or compensation program with other BitBuilders is grounds for termination of my BitBuilder status.
- You may not spam. Spamming includes, but is not necessarily limited to, sending unsolicited e-mail messages that contain any email or web addresses from your account to online users, posting messages that contain your service address in news groups that are unrelated to your products or service, creating false "from sources" in an e-mail message, or newsgroup posting with your services address, thereby giving the impression that the message originated from GroceryBit or its network of BitBuilders, sending unsolicited e-mail to lists of people that are not within your down line or with whom you have no prior business or personal relationship.
- I understand and agree that the Company, to maintain a viable marketing system, may make modifications in the BitBuilder Terms and or Compensation Plan, Company literature, website and product & Subscription prices. I further agree to be bound by such modifications immediately upon publication in official Company literature via electronic format.
- I understand that US Federal or State agencies do not approve or endorse marketing programs. Therefore, I agree that I will not represent that the Company, its products, or program have been approved or endorsed by any government agency.
- I understand that the acceptance of this application does not constitute the sale of a franchise or a distributorship and that there are no exclusive territories granted to anyone and that no franchise fees have been paid, nor am I acquiring any interest in a security by the acceptance of this Agreement.
- I understand that because of the personal nature of this Agreement, it may not be transferred or otherwise assigned without the prior written consent of the Company. Written permission includes the Company, Personal Upline Enroller, and 6 upline levels through the enrollmnet tree. This policy does not apply if a death occurs and transfer to another family member. In this case, the Company must receive a legal written document explaining the circumstances.
- I understand that either party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement by giving written notice to the other party. The laws of the state of Arizona govern this Application and Agreement and the parties agree that proper jurisdiction and venue shall be in the state and federal courts of Arizona. This Agreement shall be binding on the successors and assignees of both parties.
- I understand and agree that this Application and Agreement, including the Company's Terms, and Compensation Plan, incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto. I have read this Agreement and I acknowledge receiving a copy of this document and agree to abide by and be bound by the terms and conditions contained therein. Website Content: All website content is the property of GroceryBit or is controlled or licensed to GroceryBit. You may not use Logos, Brand Names, images, copy, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, or other materials from this website without permission from GroceryBit. se of third party websites such as FaceBook, LinkedIn that use restricted GroceryBit extensions is prohibited unless authorized by the company in writing. Any use of or extension of “GroceryBit, Grocery Bit, BitBuilder, Grocery Miner, PBT, is prohibited. Example: Posting a FaceBook page with any part of the above mentioned names. Come see “food.grocerybit.eat” in this example, you are not authorized use of GroceryBit on any social platform address extensions. Use is prohibited and strickly enforced and can cause termination or other legal remedie.
- BibBuilders and Grocery Miners cannot demonstrate, display, or share their back office with anyone. The the back office cannot be used for recruiting baisis. BitBuilders or Grocery Miners will be terminated for violating this policy.
Warranties and Disclaimers
GroceryBit does not warrant the information on this website and all other company domains and Apps, which is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, any warranty of design, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and without warranty as to non-infringement or the performance or results you may obtain by using the information. The entire risk as to the results and performance obtained from using the information on this website is assumed by you. GroceryBit does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information or documents which are referenced by or linked to this website.
GroceryBit makes no warranty that:
- This website will meet your requirements,
- The content/material on this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free,
- The results and services that may be obtained from use of this website will be accurate or reliable,
- The quality of any content/material or other information obtained by you through this website will meet your expectations, and
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from GroceryBit or through or from this website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this disclaimer.
References to companies and information about them and their services and products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event shall GroceryBit be liable to you or any third party for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, loss of business, lost profits, business interruption, loss of business information or any pecuniary loss, arising out of, in connection with, or relating to the use or performance of the information referenced by or linked to this website, even if GroceryBit has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This website and the information contained therein could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. GroceryBit periodically changes the information herein which will be incorporated into new additions of the website. GroceryBit may make improvements and/or changes information described in this website at any time and without prior notice.
Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your BitBuilder and or Grocery Miner status and your access to this website at any time without notice. Upon termination, you must promptly destroy any material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Disclaimer.
GroceryBit, cannot be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this website. All content is provided on an "as is" basis and your use of this website is at your own risk. In no way does the Company assume the cost of equipment or equipment repairs for the use of this website.
Updated January 4, 2019 - Copyright GroceryBit 2019 – www.GroceryBit.com